DECEMBER DELIVERY DEADLINES
- Order before Thursday, 15th December 2023 in order to receive your order before Christmas.
- Order before Wednesday, 14th December 2023 using the Pargo delivery option in order to receive your order before Christmas.
BLACK FRIDAY / TS AND CS
- Black Friday 20% OFF discount code is available for use online only on Lemkus.com and is applied automatically at checkout.
- No returns or exchanges on any purchases made online with the 20% Off Black Friday discount code.
WHAT IS LEMKUS
Lemkus is a streetwear brick and mortar/e-commerce fashion retailer based in Cape Town, South Africa.
HOW DO I BUY ON YOUR SITE?
1. Select a category that appeals to you.
2. Within the category you’ll find a range of products on offer.
3. Once you choose a product you’ll be taken to the product review page for a more detailed description along with pictures and details to help you make your choice, we understand every purchase is a big decision so we will try to equip you with as much information as possible.
4. Select size and “Add to Bag”.
5. You will be taken to your bag confirming the addition and from here you can choose to continue shopping or checkout.
6. In checkout we’ll give you the opportunity to review your cart. From here you can enter your delivery and billing addresses (if you’re a first time buyer) or go straight to the payment page (if you’ve bought before).
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS / OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
CREDIT CARD: VISA AND MASTERCARD - Your order will be sent immediately, please note that you will need to have a card that has been 3D secured, if you have a new card this should automatically be done, if not you will have to go and activate this at your nearest bank branch. Don’t be nervous about 3D secure it does a brilliant job of helping us all to have a more secure and fraud free e-commerce experience.
PAYJUSTNOW: PayJustNow is South Africa’s risk-free, interest-free payment solution. PayJustNow offers you 3 equal interest-free instalments. Apply and find out how it works on payjustnow.com
PAYFLEX: Payflex is a payment option that allows you to pay for your order in 4 interest-free payments over six weeks. Apply and find out how it works on payflex.co.za
EFT/DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT: In certain cases, customers may have the option to utilize an alternative payment method, specifically Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Direct Bank Deposit. This option is made available under specific circumstances and conditions such as outstanding balances when you cancel your order and replace it with an item that is more expensive. Only once we have received your money into our account will we send your product to you. This will take one day if you bank with Nedbank and 2 working days with other banks.
PLEASE NOTE: LEMKUS FACILITATES PAYJUSTNOW AND PAYFLEX ON OUR WEBSITE BUT DOES NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH PAYJUSTNOW OR PAYFLEX. ALL ACCOUNT DISPUTES AND SETTLING OF ACCOUNTS MUST BE DONE THROUGH PAYJUSTNOW OR PAYFLEX.
WHERE IS MY ORDER/HOW DO I CHECK ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
There are several areas where you can track your order; in your user profile under 'items ordered' under Track Order on the right hand side, and the site footer by clicking on 'Track my Parcel', Just enter your tracking number into the provided field and you will instantly get an update as to how far your product is on the delivery process.
DO YOU DELIVER OVERSEAS / WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
JACKLEMKUS.COM delivers to all parts of South Africa. RAM have an extensive network across the country.
HOW DOES LEMKUS DELIVER PRODUCTS?
Jack Lemkus uses RAM Express Road for delivery.
PLACE/TIME OF DELIVERY:
Due to courier restrictions Jacklemkus.com can only deliver to addresses where there will be someone to sign for the product during the hours of 8:30 - 5 and Monday - Friday.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
Yes you can change your delivery address. The courier will even allow for one failed attempt of delivery and a change of address before a second attempt, should this second attempt fail the courier will return the product back to Jack Lemkus. Should this occur this will count as your free return.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please keep your shipping box incase you would like to return the item you have purchased on lemkus.com
1. All returns are economy.
2. Returning for an exchange costs R100
3. Returning for a refund costs R100
4. Returns and refunds must be enacted within 7 days of receiving the goods.
5. NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES on SALE ITEMS.
6. To process returns/exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include your order number in the email subject (Banking details will be emailed to you).
7. Exchanges can be made in-store but if you are returning the item and you would like a refund, the refund would have to be processed the same way payment was made for the item/s.
8. Only once we receive the product that is being returned/exchanged will we process the refund/exchange. All goods must be undamaged/unworn with all the relevant packaging and tags still intact on the item - Any items that are returned and shows signs of wear, is not in the relevant packaging or does not have the tags intact will NOT BE REFUNDED or EXCHANGED.
9. If an item is sent to you in the wrong style, size or colourway we will process a return/exchange free of charge.
10. Credit card refunds may take up to 10 working days by law.
11. EFT refunds can take up to 2 working days to be visible in customers account. Please note this is bank dependant.
DOES LEMKUS SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes we do
- International shipping excludes all Nike/Air Jordan product.
- Any international orders placed that includes Nike/Air Jordan product will be cancelled and refunded.
- Specific shipping costs for your country will be displayed to you upon checkout.
- Additional customs or import duties might be charged once the parcel reaches your country. Customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on international orders.