SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Lemkus.com uses only the best courier companies when delivering your product. Please see below the different options you have on how to receive your product, please also see a brief terms and conditions section around delivery.
Free delivery option
- Delivery is Free everywhere in SA on all orders over R800.
- Main Centres take 2-3 Days
- Regional Areas take 3-5 days.
Collecting in store - Should you wish to skip the sometimes long ques in store, you can make your purchase online and come in to collect. This would also work if you want to pick up some of our best product before it flies off the shelves.
Free Delivery Option
- Orders can be collected within an hour
- Please note if you pay via EFT, you will be sent an email letting you know when we have received the payment and after such, can come and collect your order.
- EFT Payment Method: Please note we can not be liable If the product you ordered is sold before you email us proof of payment, we can keep product aside for 1HOUR
- Our trusted courier partners are hand to hand couriers, no P.O Box Addresses
- Courier will try delivery twice, and try to contact you both times, please note we only offer Free Delivery when it is initially sent out, if the product is returned to us after a failed second attempt we will charge you R75 for the next attempt.
- Cheques are not accepted
- The Courier Operates from 8:00AM-17:00PM, Monday to Friday
- All orders received after 15:30PM will only leave the next working day
- Please make sure someone is present at the address to sign for your purchase, if someone will not be present, please use your work address, the courier has your contact details!
- Full amount on order must be paid before effecting delivery.
- Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, and are subject to signature authorisation.
- Orders with incorrect billing information, or requiring additional verification, will be delayed.
- Order may be delayed if the following applies:
- Customer is not present to receive order (delivery is effected twice by the courier, if customer is still not present to sign for order, it is returned to Jack Lemkus
- Address is incorrect on order
- Act of God
PRIVACY & SECURITY
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Please keep your shipping box incase you would like to return the item you have purchased on lemkus.com.
1. All returns are economy.
2. Returning for an exchange costs R100
3. Returning for a refund costs R100
4. Returns and refunds must be enacted within 7 days of receiving the goods.
5. NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES on SALE ITEMS.
6. To process returns/exchanges please email email@example.com and make sure you include your order number in the email subject (Banking details will be emailed to you).
7. Exchanges can be made in-store but if you are returning the item and you would like a refund, the refund would have to be processed the same way payment was made for the item/s.
8. Only once we receive the product that is being returned/exchanged will we process the refund/exchange. All goods must be undamaged/unworn with all the relevant packaging and tags still intact on the item - Any items that are returned and shows signs of wear, is not in the relevant packaging or does not have the tags intact will NOT BE REFUNDED or EXCHANGED.
9. If an item is sent to you in the wrong style, size or colourway we will process a return/exchange free of charge.
10. Credit card refunds may take up to 10 working days by law.
11. EFT refunds can take up to 2 working days to be visible in customers account. Please note this is bank dependant.
- Select a category that you are looking to purchase product from.
- Within the category you’ll find a range of products on offer.
- Once you choose a product you’ll be taken to the product review page for a more detailed description along with pictures and reviews to help you make you choice, we understand every purchase is a big decision so we will try to equip you with as much information as possible.
- Select quantity, size and “add to your cart”. You will be taken to your cart confirming the addition and from here you can choose to continue shopping or checkout.
- In checkout we’ll give you the opportunity to review your cart.
- From here you can enter your delivery and billing addresses (if you’re a first time buyer) or go straight to the payment page (if you’ve bought before).
- Any orders placed online for releases that has not been verified through the raffle system will be cancelled. (Including orders placed before the release date).
- Orders that are placed online that were meant to be an in-store release will also be canceled.
PAYMENT, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
EFT/DIRECT DEPOSIT - Only once we have received your money into our account will we send your product to you. This will take one day if you bank with Nedbank and 2 days with any other bank.
CREDIT CARD: VISA AND MASTERCARD - Your order will be sent immediately, please note that you will have to have a card that has been 3D activated, if you have a new card this should automatically be done, if not you will have to go and activate this at your nearest bank branch.
Don't be nervous about 3D secure, it does a brilliant job of helping us all to have a more secure and fraud free e-commerce experience.
HOW CAN I REGISTER / ACTIVATE FOR 3D SECURE?
ABSA - ABSA cardholders do not need to register or activate 3D Secure. Proceed to Checkout and follow the prompts.
Standard Bank - Standard Bank cardholders do not need to register or activate 3D Secure. Proceed to checkout and follow the prompts.
FNB - FNB cardholders must register and activate 3D Secure. Please follow the steps below to Register your card for 3D Secure:
Login to your Online Banking Profile
Select 'My Bank Accounts'
Select the My Cards Tab
Find the Card you are wanting to activate for 3D Secure
Click "Activate now"
Complete the required Information
a One time Password will be sent to your phone, enter it when prompted
You are now activated for 3D Secure, Happy Shopping!
Nedbank - Nedbank cardholders do not need to register or activate 3D Secure.
Investec - Investec cardholders must use their credit card pins when prompted to submit the One Time Pin (OTP) in the checkout.
Capitec - If you've already registered or activated your card for 3D Secure with Capitec, simply enter your personal SecureCode password on the checkout screen. Please go here and follow the instructions.
SecureCode Customers (MasterCard) (If you bank with an Institution other than the above): Please visit the the Securecode website here
Verified by Visa Customers (VISA): Customers with VISA Cards that do not bank with one of the above need no longer register their Cards to checkout, please see the Visa website here for further explanation
- Login into your account in the Top Right
- Or create an account
- Once logged in, you can view your orders under 'Order History'
LAY-BY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Lay-byes can only be done IN STORE
- 10% Deposit, 3 Months to Pay it off
- No Style changes, Only size changes allowed on a Lay-bye
- No refunds, Only credit notes allowed (Credit note can not be used to Laybye, only as a Final Payment)
- Cancellations: Subject to a 10% cancellation Fee
- No Lay-bys will be accepted on Mens sized Air Jordan Retro styles.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- See above.
- Once logged in you can change your 'account information' and update your 'address book'
- International shipping excludes all Nike/Air Jordan product.
- Any international orders placed that includes Nike/Air Jordan product will be cancelled and refunded.
- Specific shipping costs for your country will be displayed to you upon checkout.
- Additional customs or import duties might be charged once the parcel reaches your country. Customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on international orders.