1. Create an account on LEMKUS.COM and follow @lemkus_ on Instagram. If you created an account on our old website make sure you create a new account as the old account login details will not work.
2. All releases can be found on the new Lemkus “LAUNCHES” page.
3. Raffle is open to anyone based in South Africa.
4. Online raffles will open on the day of release at a certain time and for a certain time period. Details for the online raffle time and period can be found under the “Details” tab of the product.
5. Release dates and release mechanisms are subject to change at any time without notice.
6. All entries with duplicate details will be disqualified. This includes banking details, delivery information or contact details. If two or more entrants have the same banking details, delivery information or contact details, all these entrants will be disqualified.
7. Once the raffle for a selected product is closed, all successful entrants will be sent an invoice by 17:00 on the same day of the launch.
8. Payment must be made via credit card/eft by 09:00am the next day. If payment has not been made, your order will be cancelled.
9. Any orders placed online for releases that has not been verified through the raffle system will be cancelled. (Including orders placed before the release date).
10. Orders that are placed online that were meant to be an in-store release will also be canceled.
11. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted on products that has been purchased via the Lemkus online raffle.
12. Make sure you bring your ID/Passport to the store if you have selected the "Collect in-store" option. Only raffle winners will be able to collect in-store.
13. Lemkus has the final say in all sales.
14. No returns or exchanges on launch product, includes product that was purchased through the online or in-store raffle system.
1. Selected in-store releases will be released via first come, first served or live in-store raffle systems depending on the nature of the release. The release mechanism will be stated in the description of the specific product on our Launches page.
2. First come, first served, live in-store raffles and online releases will be limited to one pair per customer. This will be stated on the description of the specific product and social posts.
3. Live in-store raffles: No camping allowed and line-up to start at 07:00am. Raffle tickets will be handed out on a first come, first served basis. If your number is selected nobody besides the raffle ticket winner will be allowed to enter the store.
4. Online releases: Any orders placed online with release product with the same shipping address, billing address or contact details will be cancelled.