The Air Jordan 1 Black and Red returns this season to shine like never before. Made famous by its "banned" mythology and MJ's majestical jumps during the 1985 dunk contest, this edition is covered in patent leather, adding a touch of luxury to one of MJ's most legendary looks.
In order to stand a chance to be part of the live raffle you would need to fill out a form online which will go live on LEMKUS.COM on Tuesday, 15th February 2022 at 10:00am till 11:00am. Look out for the banner on our home page which will be linked directly to the form on our website. The live raffle will take place on Saturday, 19th February 2022. Terms and Conditions apply. The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Patent will retail at R2999,00 and will be available in sizes UK6 up to UK12.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Live raffle for the Air Jordan 1 Retro 1 High OG “Patent” will take place at our store in Cape Town and will not be available online. Only if we have notified you will you be able to attend the live raffle.
- Entrants must complete the form with all details.
- Multiple entries will automatically be disqualified.
- Selected successful entrants will be notified via Instagram Direct Message and E-mail with details on how and where to collect their raffle number - So make sure you are following @lemkus_ and @thestockroomshow on Instagram and that your profile is not set as private.
- Raffle numbers will be limited to 50 and only if we have notified you will you be able to collect your raffle number. If we did not contact you, your entry was unsuccessful.
- Please ensure that you have a valid South African ID/Passport when collecting your raffle number.
- Raffle numbers will be available to collect between 10:00am and 11:45am on Saturday, 19th February 2022 at THE STOCK ROOM (@thestockroomshow) on the 3rd floor of the Lemkus Exchange Building.
- After collecting your raffle number, the LIVE RAFFLE will take place on the 3rd floor at 12:00pm on Saturday, 19th February 2022.